- LGKY | Kalymnos Island National Airport, Kalymnos
- Add to favorites
|Kalymnos Island National Airport
|Transition Level (Based on the QNH)
|3330 ft / 1015 m
|3330 ft / 1015 m
ProceduresAuto-update is enabled. Auto-update is disabled. Please login to enable auto-update.
Weather & NOTAMs
You need to Login with a valid VATSIM account to view the charts.
1. Access to KOS TMA is restricted to aircraft capable of maintaining two-way radio communication with the appropriate ATS unit.
2. Aircraft including Helicopters, flying by VFR within KOS TMA, should follow VFR routes and altitudes as depicted in this chart, unless VFR criteria require otherwise or a special permission has been obtained from the appropriate ATS unit.
3. When necessary to deviate from the specified routes or altitudes a clearance should be obtained from the KOS / IPPOKRATIS Approach (freq. 119.95 MHz) before entering KOS TMA or immediately after departure.
4. To meet special traffic requirements the appropriate ATS unit may assign different VFR routes.
5. Position reports must be given to the appropriate ATC Unit (Ippokratis Approach or Ippokratis Tower ), when over reporting points depicted on this chart.
6. A continuous watch must be maintained on the appropriate frequency with Ippokratis Approach or Ippokratis Tower when flying the VFR routes depicted on this chart.
7. Cancellation of IFR flight plan within KOS TMA is subject to ATC approval and after such a cancellation the VFR routes and altitudes should again be followed.
8. It is reminded that on VFR routes the responsibility to maintain terrain clearance and to avoid collision with other aircraft and restricted airspace rests with the pilot.
1. Aircraft destined to KALYMNOS Airport should hold over the visual holding pattern 2nm West of TELENDOS Island (Point TELENDOS) at an altitude of 2000ft and should not proceed to the airport before receiving the relevant clearance from KOS / IPPOKRATIS Approach.